Monday 29 July 2013

Inspiring

" I first suspected that this woman was a witch ( or a healer or a shaman they're everywhere in Siquijor ) , because of the storm clouds that followed her . I went down the bike to investigate , and when I asked to take her photo , she told me she had no money . And in not so good faith I assumed that she was asking me to give her some . As I showed her photograph, she smiled a smile wider than her face and told me again that she had no money. And then she told me that I had made her very happy with the photograph I took. And she asked me to please take the eggs that she had just bought , for it was all she could afford to pay me for the photograph .

I will never forget you , lola You remind me of the good things in this world.
( I mean witch in the best possible way , I find em wicked cool  ) "

                                                Don't forget to share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...